C O V I D - 1 9
To all our lovely customers,
We are very pleased to announce that we are NOW OPEN. Obviously a lot has happened since we closed our doors on March 20th and things will have to be a little bit different, so we appreciate your help to make our restaurant a safe and enjoyable place to be for guests and staff alike.
1. We have taken all reasonable steps to follow the government Covid-19 workplace guidelines and we
expect all our guests to as well.
2. Every guest must, by law (to assist NHS track and trace) provide their contact details either in advance
(via a downloadable form from our website) or at the entrance when they are greeted by a staff
member. Unfortunately, failure to do so means we are unable to let you on the premises.
3. For the time being, Artisan will be open only for pre booked tables and will be unable to accept any
4. We kindly request that all guests use hand sanitiser upon entry, and maintain good hygiene practices
throughout their visit.
5. Please do not come to our restaurant if you, or anyone in your party or household is feeling unwell (in
particular the Covid-19 symptoms of a cough, temperature or loss of taste and smell) or if you have
been in contact with someone who has these symptoms.
6. We kindly ask that when seated by a member of staff, you remain at this table for the duration of your
We know this is a lot of information to take in, but it’s vital everyone plays their part to ensure every guest experience with us is enjoyable and safe. Please bare with our staff as they get to grips with our many new ways of working and remember this is new to all of us.
The Artisan Ribble Valley Team
7. Our tables have been carefully spaced according to government guidelines and we kindly ask for you to not re arrange any furniture.
8. Where applicable, one way flow systems have been put into place via markings on the floor. We kindly ask that these are respected, to allow staff to serve you as efficiently as possible.
9. Whilst we get used to our new way of operating, we will be running a slightly reduced menu. This will be available online, and for those who are able to, a quick scan of the QR code on your table will let you view this. (Disposable menus will be available on request)